Thursday 23 August 2012

How time flies....



It seems time really does fly.  I could have sworn I only brought Holly home from the hospital the other day, so how can that now be 8 MONTHS AGO?  She has grown so fast, like a beautiful (but noisy and sometimes grumpy) flower.  From not being able to hold up her head to crawling and now pulling up on furniture trying to terrify me.  It seems there is no stopping her!  I can't believe it looking back over the MILLION or so photos we have of her.  So here are some of them, no fancy photography here. Just a point and a click and one perfect baby...


She went from this....









To this....





And this...






She takes my breath away....Fearless, smart, strong and beautiful. My Holly.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com