- Why do companies offer "FREE gifts?" Since when has a gift NOT been free?
- Why isn't chocolate considered a vegetable, if chocolate comes from cocoa beans, and beans are vegetables?
- Why is Charlie short for Charles if they are both the same number of letters?
- Why do they call the small chocolate bars "fun size"? Wouldn't it be more fun to eat a big one?
- Why is Donkey Kong called "DONKEY" Kong if he's a monkey/gorilla?
- Why is there a difference between being murdered and being assasinated? Do only important people get assasinated?
- Why isn't science an incorrect spelling if the rule is "I before E, except after C"?
- Why is shampoo lather always white, no matter the colour of the actual shampoo?
- Why doesn't all the sealife die when lightening strikes the sea?
- Why do people have to get up early to go to church if Sunday is the day of rest?
- Why do so many people put more effort into their wedding than their marriage?
- Why do they call front seat shotgun?
- Why do people say "heads up" when you should duck?
- Why are things typed up but written down?
- Why did some sick person named the phobia of the fear of long words Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia? That's just cruel!
- Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer?
- Why are boxing rings actually square?
- Why do thaw and unthaw mean the same thing?
- Why are tampon strings always blue?
Babies, Bellies, Bums and Beauty
Leopard Print Mommy
Milk Teeth Mummy
Chele Nic's Blog
Juicy Juice and Other Drugs
Hope you don't mind ladies!!! I just know you will all come up with some great "WHY?" questions!
Remember to add it to the "WHY?" linky originally set up by Mummy Central HERE.